Geneva, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.868473, -76.996490.
Geneva is a beautiful city with lots of recreation venues, located 45 miles east of Rochester, at the northern shore of Seneca Lake, in Ontario and Seneca counties, NY, United States. It was first inhabited by the Seneca Indians. Since Geneva is situated in the Finger Lakes region in New York, one of the major industries in the city is winemaking. Local attractions in Geneva include Geneva History Museum, Seneca Lake State Park, McDonough Park, Washington Street Park, Boswell Field, Geneva Recreation Complex, Geneva Community Lakefront Playground, Geneva Country Club Golf Course, Kashong Conservation Area, and numerous wineries. The city is also home to Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Finger Lakes Community College, and Katherine D. Elliott Studio Arts Center.
Where is Geneva, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Geneva, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Geneva, NY, USA
Geneva, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Geneva, NY, USA is 42.868473, and the longitude is -76.996490. Geneva, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 52' 6.5028'' N and 76° 59' 47.3640'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 52' 6.5028'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 59' 47.3640'' W|
Coordinates of Geneva, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)
- Middletown, NY, USA (41.450123, -74.429253)
- Lockport, NY, USA (43.170048, -78.710464)
- Lackawanna, NY, USA (42.820339, -78.843399)
- Kingston, NY, USA (41.931828, -74.011108)
- Johnstown, NY, USA (43.010265, -74.383682)
- Gloversville, NY, USA (43.052845, -74.363762)
- Glens Falls, NY, USA (43.311825, -73.655975)