Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.143688, 78.311668.
Ghatanji is an old historic town in central Maharashtra, a part of Yavatmal district. The early Marathi settlement was established there in about 17th century, and the town was developing as the center of cotton cultivation and fabric producing. The traditions of weaving are really old in Ghatanji. The town is also a center of education, with a few really great colleges and high schools.
Where is Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India
Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India is 20.143688, and the longitude is 78.311668. Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 8' 37.2768'' N and 78° 18' 42.0048'' E.
Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 8' 37.2768'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 18' 42.0048'' E|
Coordinates of Ghatanji, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)