Karauli, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.491680, 77.017670.
Karauli is a large municipality in eastern Rajasthan, formerly known also as Kerowlee or Karoli. It is a historic capital of a small empire and today's the headquarters of the same name district. There are about 80,000 people are currently living in the town, and it is a large commercial center, as well as a tourist destination spot, with a number of old temples and buildings including Shri Mahavirji Jain temple, Kailadevi temple, Kaila Devi Shrine, Madan Mohan Ji Temple, and so on.
Where is Karauli, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Karauli, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karauli, Rajasthan, India
Karauli, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karauli, Rajasthan, India is 26.491680, and the longitude is 77.017670. Karauli, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 29' 30.0480'' N and 77° 1' 3.6120'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 29' 30.0480'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 1' 3.6120'' E|
Coordinates of Karauli, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.