Hanskhali, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.361263, 88.602417.
Hanskhali is a large commercial municipality and the headquarters of a district located in West Bengal, about 45 miles east of Krishnanagar. It is a typical small town of the area, a center of Bengali culture and Bengali traditions. There are about 27 thousand people living in the town, and most of the local population is involved in agriculture, services, and commerce. There are a few quite good secondary schools in the area.
Where is Hanskhali, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Hanskhali, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hanskhali, West Bengal, India
Hanskhali, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hanskhali, West Bengal, India is 23.361263, and the longitude is 88.602417. Hanskhali, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 21' 40.5468'' N and 88° 36' 8.7012'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 21' 40.5468'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 36' 8.7012'' E|
Coordinates of Hanskhali, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)