Haringhata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.960510, 88.567406.
Haringhata is a small city of regional importance, located in the district of Nadia in eastern West Bengal, India. It can be reached by road or railroad from Kolkata by traveling about 35 miles north. The city is a small center of education, culture, and recreation, with numerous small temples, hotels, quiet lifestyle, and a few small enterprises.
Where is Haringhata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Haringhata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haringhata, West Bengal, India
Haringhata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haringhata, West Bengal, India is 22.960510, and the longitude is 88.567406. Haringhata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 57' 37.8360'' N and 88° 34' 2.6616'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 57' 37.8360'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 34' 2.6616'' E|
Coordinates of Haringhata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)