Harsul, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.929420, 75.353233.
Harsul is a small neighborhood of Aurangabad city in Maharashtra, India, located about 3.5 miles north of the city center. The neighborhood is notorious as a home for one of the largest prisons in the state, Harsul Central Jail, situated on the outskirts of the area. The population of the neighborhood is quite small, somewhere below 2 thousand people, and it is one of the furthest districts of the city.
Where is Harsul, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Harsul, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harsul, Maharashtra, India
Harsul, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harsul, Maharashtra, India is 19.929420, and the longitude is 75.353233. Harsul, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 55' 45.9120'' N and 75° 21' 11.6388'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 55' 45.9120'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 21' 11.6388'' E|
Coordinates of Harsul, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)