Porthleven, Cornwall, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.085304, -5.315853.
Porthleven is a small coastal town in Cornwall County, UK. Its population is about 3,000 people. It is an interesting small historic settlement, with a few architectural and historical places of interest.
Map of Porthleven, Cornwall, UK
Porthleven, Cornwall, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Porthleven, Cornwall, UK is 50.085304, and the longitude is -5.315853. Porthleven, Cornwall, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 5' 7.0944'' N and 5° 18' 57.0708'' W.
Porthleven, Cornwall, UK elevation is 9 meters height, that is equal to 30 feet.
Porthleven, Cornwall, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 5' 7.0944'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 18' 57.0708'' W|
|Elevation (m)||9 m|
|Elevation (f)||30 feet|
Coordinates of Porthleven, Cornwall, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)
- Lurgan, Craigavon, UK (54.463528, -6.334551)
- Scone, Perth, UK (56.419434, -3.401932)