Haveri, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.795903, 75.397125.
Haveri is a large municipality and a commercial center in the very central Karnataka, located near Highway 48. Its name is derived from the expression meaning 'the place of snakes', and currently there are about 65 thousand people living in the town. It is an agricultural spot known for producing special kinds of red chili peppers. Haveri also a part of an area known with its historic contribution to mathematics and the related sciences.
Where is Haveri, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Haveri, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haveri, Karnataka, India
Haveri, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haveri, Karnataka, India is 14.795903, and the longitude is 75.397125. Haveri, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 47' 45.2508'' N and 75° 23' 49.6500'' E.
|DMS Lat||14° 47' 45.2508'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 23' 49.6500'' E|
Coordinates of Haveri, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)