Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.846333, 111.733017.
Hohhot is a large city in Inner Mongolia, China, which is the northern part of the country. It is a historic settlement with the population close to 3 million people. It is reported that Hohhot was visited by the Portuguese discoverer Marco Polo, who was traveling in the neighborhood. The city is the capital of the state and is famous with its gardens, museums, temples, as well as interesting and unique cuisine, focused on dairy products and dishes from Mongolian traditions.
Where is Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China on Map?
Road map of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China
Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China is 40.846333, and the longitude is 111.733017. Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 50' 46.7988'' N and 111° 43' 58.8612'' E.
|DMS Lat||40° 50' 46.7988'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 43' 58.8612'' E|
Coordinates of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)