Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.058170, 111.851074.
Neixiang is a city in the county of Nanyang, Henan Province, eastern China, with the population exceeding 600,000 people. It is known with the oldest governmental structure and governmental offices in the country, dated back by 700 years. It is also considered to be the best preserved feudal governmental offices in China.
Map of Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China
Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China is 33.058170, and the longitude is 111.851074. Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 3' 29.4120'' N and 111° 51' 3.8664'' E.
Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 3' 29.4120'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 51' 3.8664'' E|
Coordinates of Neixiang, Nanyang, Henan, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)