Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.934860, 13.539590.
A small cozy town of Höör is located in southern Sweden and has the population of about 8,000 people. It is a part of Malmö metropolitan area. The town is a small transportation point, with a railway station and a popular intercity busline stop.
Map of Höör, Sweden
Höör, Sweden Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Höör, Sweden is 55.934860, and the longitude is 13.539590. Höör, Sweden is located at Sweden country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 56' 5.4960'' N and 13° 32' 22.5240'' E.
Höör, Sweden Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 56' 5.4960'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 32' 22.5240'' E|
Coordinates of Höör, Sweden is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Sweden
Also check out these related Towns.
- Rönninge, Stockholm, Sweden (59.193611, 17.749443)
- Nyköping, Södermanland, Sweden (58.753109, 17.009333)
- Hässleholm, Sweden (56.158913, 13.766765)
- Mora Municipality, Dalarna, Sweden (61.004868, 14.537142)
- Ekerö Municipality, Sweden (59.359051, 17.669495)
- Borås, Västergötland, Sweden (57.721035, 12.939819)
- Baltora, Sweden (59.732922, 18.839132)
- Trelleborg, Scania, Sweden (55.376770, 13.149261)
- Mora, Sweden (61.004627, 14.537272)
- Mölndal, Gothenburg, Sweden (57.650002, 12.016667)