Hubballi, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 15.364708, 75.123955.
Hubballi is a city also known as Hubli, located in western India, in the state of Karnataka. The total population of the city is close to 1.35 million people. It is a large industrial, commercial and transportation center, with great job opportunities for workers and engineers. Local culture is typical for this area, and large historic temples are the main points of interest for tourists and guests of the city.
Map of Hubballi, Karnataka, India
Hubballi, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hubballi, Karnataka, India is 15.364708, and the longitude is 75.123955. Hubballi, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 15° 21' 52.9488'' N and 75° 7' 26.2380'' E.
Hubballi, Karnataka, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||15° 21' 52.9488'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 7' 26.2380'' E|
Coordinates of Hubballi, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)