Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.527355, 75.913673.
A small city in northern Punjab, Hoshiarpur has the population close to 170,000 people. It is a large cultural and historic center, the headquarters of the same name district and an industrial community, with a great portion of local residents involved in activities of manufacturing and industrial enterprises. There is a great number of temples in the city, including Gurudwara Harian Bellan, Dera Baba Pir Maddi Shah, Mata Da Mandir, etc.
Where is Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India is 31.527355, and the longitude is 75.913673. Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 31' 38.4780'' N and 75° 54' 49.2228'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 31' 38.4780'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 54' 49.2228'' E|
Coordinates of Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)