Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.922070, 75.778885.
Jaipur is the capital of the state of Rajasthan and the largest city in the state. According to the latest data, the population of the city has surpassed 3 million people. The city is considered to be one of the most "westernized" ones. It has 6 sectors including central and urban districts. The main landmarks of the city include Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Sisodia Rani Garden and Palace, Chand Baori, Panchayati Hall, and many others.
Map of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India is 26.922070, and the longitude is 75.778885. Jaipur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 55' 19.4520'' N and 75° 46' 43.9860'' E.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India elevation is 432 meters height, that is equal to 1,417 feet.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 55' 19.4520'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 46' 43.9860'' E|
|Elevation (m)||432 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,417 feet|
Coordinates of Jaipur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)
- Surendranagar, Gujarat, India (22.728392, 71.637077)
- Thiruvalla, Kerala, India (9.383452, 76.574059)
- Ranebennur, Karnataka, India (14.623801, 75.621788)
- Karaikal, Puducherry, India (10.925440, 79.838005)
- Mt Sterling, KY, USA (38.056469, -83.943253)