Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.470701, 70.057732.
Jamnagar is one of the most populous cities in Gujarat, with the population estimated to approach to 700,000 people. It is located in the coastal area of the westernmost district of India, very close to the border with Pakistan. It is a key tourist attraction of the area and a resort city with the following landmarks: Lakhota Fort, Kotha Bastion, Pratap Vilas Palace, Gujarat Ayurved University, and so on.
Where is Jamnagar, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Jamnagar, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Jamnagar, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamnagar, Gujarat, India is 22.470701, and the longitude is 70.057732. Jamnagar, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 28' 14.5236'' N and 70° 3' 27.8352'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 28' 14.5236'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 3' 27.8352'' E|
Coordinates of Jamnagar, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)