Jawhar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.905876, 73.230736.
The town of Jawhar in northwestern Maharashtra is a small commercial and agricultural center located 103 miles to the north of Mumbai. It was established about 2 centuries ago and currently has the population exceeding 50,000 people. It is also a center of recreation, with a famous resort, Shanti Sarovar, located nearby.
Where is Jawhar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Jawhar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jawhar, Maharashtra, India
Jawhar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jawhar, Maharashtra, India is 19.905876, and the longitude is 73.230736. Jawhar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 54' 21.1536'' N and 73° 13' 50.6496'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 54' 21.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 13' 50.6496'' E|
Coordinates of Jawhar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)