Jharia, Jharkhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.742628, 86.411140.
Jharia is a small city located in the neighborhood of Dhanbad, Jharkhand, about 5 miles south from the city center. Jharia has the population close to 82,000 people, and it is a part of a large mining area, with most of the male population employed by various private and governmental mining organizations. Unfortunately, safety issues are very sensitive in local area, and fires in mines of Jharia area quite often.
Map of Jharia, Jharkhand, India
Jharia, Jharkhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jharia, Jharkhand, India is 23.742628, and the longitude is 86.411140. Jharia, Jharkhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 44' 33.4608'' N and 86° 24' 40.1040'' E.
Jharia, Jharkhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 44' 33.4608'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 24' 40.1040'' E|
Coordinates of Jharia, Jharkhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)