Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.349880, 18.226185.
Kędzierzyn-Koźle is a large town located in southern Poland, with the population close to 65,000 people. It is the headquarters of a county in the province of Opole. The district used to be a playground for a number of historic battles in the epochs of the Medieval and up to the World War II. Today it is a developed community, with advanced transportation connections and a few natural tourist attractions.
Map of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland
Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland is 50.349880, and the longitude is 18.226185. Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 20' 59.5680'' N and 18° 13' 34.2660'' E.
Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 20' 59.5680'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 13' 34.2660'' E|
Coordinates of Kędzierzyn-Koźle, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)