Paczków, Opolskie, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.463993, 17.006659.
A beautiful medieval town of Paczków is a part of Opolskie province in Lower Silesia in south Poland. It is situated just a few miles away from the border between Poalnd and Czechia. There are about 7 thousand people living in Paczków, and it is a popular tourist destination due to a large number of fortifications preserved from the Medieval times in the downtown area. That is why the town has got a nickname "Polish Carcassonne".
Where is Paczków, Opolskie, Poland on Map?
Road map of Paczków, Opolskie, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Paczków, Opolskie, Poland
Paczków, Opolskie, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paczków, Opolskie, Poland is 50.463993, and the longitude is 17.006659. Paczków, Opolskie, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 27' 50.3748'' N and 17° 0' 23.9724'' E.
Paczków, Opolskie, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 27' 50.3748'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 0' 23.9724'' E|
Coordinates of Paczków, Opolskie, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)