Pila, Greater Poland, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.150967, 16.738228.
Pila is a large town in Greater Poland, situated in north western part of the country. Just like most of Polish northern towns, Pila is beautiful and a great place to visit. Its population is about 77,000 people, and there are plenty landmarks to see. There is a beautiful cathedral of Neo-Gothic style in the central part of the town, as well as a few churches like Holy Family's church and St. Anthony's church. Military Museum of Pila is one more tourist attraction of the town, where it is possible to see an interesting exhibition of military related items.
Where is Pila, Greater Poland, Poland on Map?
Road map of Pila, Greater Poland, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pila, Greater Poland, Poland
Pila, Greater Poland, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pila, Greater Poland, Poland is 53.150967, and the longitude is 16.738228. Pila, Greater Poland, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 9' 3.4812'' N and 16° 44' 17.6208'' E.
|DMS Lat||53° 9' 3.4812'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 44' 17.6208'' E|
Coordinates of Pila, Greater Poland, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)