Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.434563, 16.661394.
Klodzko is an old historic town situated in Lower Silesia, Poland, very close to the bored with Czechia. It is a part of Wroclaw neighborhood and a part of historic district of Bohemia, with amazing architecture and culture. Klodzko is a popular tourist spot, with a large number of landmarks and historic sites like Habsburg Monarchy, an old Gothic bridge, an old fortress, a large natural park with a few tunnels, and so on. It is very easy to travel to Czechia from the town.
Map of Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland
Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland is 50.434563, and the longitude is 16.661394. Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 26' 4.4268'' N and 16° 39' 41.0184'' E.
Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 26' 4.4268'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 39' 41.0184'' E|
Coordinates of Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)