Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.326084, 19.179071.
Sztutowo is a small town situated in the neighborhood of Gdansk in northern Poland, near Wislany Bay and the Baltic Sea. The town is primarily known as the birthplace of a famous philosopher, Arthur Schopenhauer, but it is also the location of a large concentration camp, which was the first large one outside of Germany. In our times, there is a large museum there, and by walking along it one can see the horror and evil of the Nazi regimen. In the camp, about 85,000 people's lives were taken.
Map of Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland
Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland is 54.326084, and the longitude is 19.179071. Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 19' 33.9024'' N and 19° 10' 44.6556'' E.
Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 19' 33.9024'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 10' 44.6556'' E|
Coordinates of Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)