Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.318043, 21.954248.
Kazimierz Dolny is a small town in Lublin province of Poland. It is a very beautiful old settlement on the left bank of the Vistula River. Its population is about 36 hundred people. The town is famous with its artistic traditions and plenty of special crafts. There are also a few very nice restaurants there, where you can try the best examples of Polish cuisine.
Map of Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland
Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland is 51.318043, and the longitude is 21.954248. Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 19' 4.9548'' N and 21° 57' 15.2928'' E.
Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 19' 4.9548'' N|
|DMS Long||21° 57' 15.2928'' E|
Coordinates of Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)