Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.039726, 19.238195.
Oświęcim (Auschwitz in German) is a town in southern Poland known for the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau, a former concentration camp operated by Nazi Germany during World War II. The town's history dates back to the 12th century and is home to plenty of old buildings, historical landmarks, churches, memorials, monuments, parks, and museums. The town is situated in Lesser Poland, a historical region in Southern Poland. It is also located about 60 kilometers west of Kraków and 33 kilometers southeast of Katowice.
Where is Oświęcim, Poland on Map?
Road map of Oświęcim, Poland shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Oświęcim, Poland
Oświęcim, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oświęcim, Poland is 50.039726, and the longitude is 19.238195. Oświęcim, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 2' 23.0136'' N and 19° 14' 17.5020'' E.
|DMS Lat||50° 2' 23.0136'' N|
|DMS Long||19° 14' 17.5020'' E|
Coordinates of Oświęcim, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Oświęcim, Poland (50.039726, 19.238195)
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)