Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.170471, 20.811886.
Pruszków is a large town and one of the largest neighborhoods of Warsaw in central Poland. Its population is close to 55,000 people, with most of the residents being employed by local factories, as well as by various offices and companies in the capital city. The first settlement appeared in the area in the early 16th century. There are a few attractions in the town, including an old medieval palace.
Map of Pruszków, Poland
Pruszków, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pruszków, Poland is 52.170471, and the longitude is 20.811886. Pruszków, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 10' 13.6956'' N and 20° 48' 42.7896'' E.
Pruszków, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 10' 13.6956'' N|
|DMS Long||20° 48' 42.7896'' E|
Coordinates of Pruszków, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)