Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.611656, 16.577906.
Szamotuly is a historic town in southern Poland, which can be found 22 miles north west of Poznan. The area is known as Greater Polish Voivodeship. There are about 19,000 people living in Szamotuly, and it is a nice green town, with a few interesting landmarks including mainly old architecture examples and some local markets.
Map of Szamotuly, Poland
Szamotuly, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Szamotuly, Poland is 52.611656, and the longitude is 16.577906. Szamotuly, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 36' 41.9616'' N and 16° 34' 40.4616'' E.
Szamotuly, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 36' 41.9616'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 34' 40.4616'' E|
Coordinates of Szamotuly, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)