Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.265854, 15.565740.
Bolesławiec is a large town situated in the western Poland in Lower Silesia, which is quite close to the border with Germany and Czechia. The town was established in the middle of the 13th century and was growing up near a large castle, which was built there even a century earlier. During its long history, the town was a part of German empire and a center of Protestantism. There are plenty of things to do and see in the town, including walking along historic cobbled streets of the town, visiting Kliczków Castle and Museum of Ceramics, try to make own ceramic crafts in a workshop, enjoy the local parks, etc.
Map of Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland
Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland is 51.265854, and the longitude is 15.565740. Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland is located at Poland country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 15' 57.0744'' N and 15° 33' 56.6640'' E.
Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 15' 57.0744'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 33' 56.6640'' E|
Coordinates of Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Poland
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pila, Greater Poland, Poland (53.150967, 16.738228)
- Szamotuly, Poland (52.611656, 16.577906)
- Klodzko, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.434563, 16.661394)
- Znin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland (52.849384, 17.719477)
- Paczków, Opolskie, Poland (50.463993, 17.006659)
- Kazimierz Dolny, Lublin, Poland (51.318043, 21.954248)
- Bolesławiec, Lower Silesia, Poland (51.265854, 15.565740)
- Sztutowo, Gdansk, Poland (54.326084, 19.179071)
- Kudowa-Zdrój, Lower Silesia, Poland (50.442715, 16.242661)
- Olkusz, The Lesser Poland, Poland (50.281315, 19.565687)