Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.831354, 80.898651.
Kailali is a southwest district of Nepal located on the border with India. It has the population close to 615,000 people and includes about 40 municipalities. The district is a home for Tikapur Park known as the largest park in the country.
Map of Kailali, Nepal
Kailali, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kailali, Nepal is 28.831354, and the longitude is 80.898651. Kailali, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 49' 52.8744'' N and 80° 53' 55.1436'' E.
Kailali, Nepal elevation is 601 meters height, that is equal to 1,972 feet.
Kailali, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 49' 52.8744'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 53' 55.1436'' E|
|Elevation (m)||601 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,972 feet|
Coordinates of Kailali, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Bhaktapur Road, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)
- Lake Side, Pokhara, Nepal (28.209499, 83.959518)
- Kailali, Nepal (28.831354, 80.898651)
- Syangja, Nepal (28.019682, 83.804871)