Kalka, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.830000, 76.930000.
Kalka is a small municipality in the north easternmost region of Haryana state in central India. The town with the population of about 30,000 people is situated near Highway 22. There is a small railway station and a military base located nearby the town. Principal landmarks of Kalka are the following: Shri Balaji Temple, Kali Mata Temple, Pinjore Garden, and so on.
Where is Kalka, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Kalka, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalka, Haryana, India
Kalka, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalka, Haryana, India is 30.830000, and the longitude is 76.930000. Kalka, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 49' 48.0000'' N and 76° 55' 48.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 49' 48.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 55' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Kalka, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.