Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.587209, 77.951431.
Virudhunagar, formerly known as Virudhupatti, is a city in Virudhunagar district, the state of Tamil Nadu, India, located in the southern part of the state, 56 kilometers south of Madurai, and 113 kilometers north of Thoothukudi. It is the headquarters of the district. The city is considered one of the greenest and the most culturally advanced in the region, as well as an industrial hub. Kullursandai Dam is situated in the city. The Virudhunagar railway station and bus services serve the area. There are a few points of interest in the city, such as Sri Meenakshi Chokkanathar Temple and Sri Veyilugandhamman Thirukovil, and a couple of schools like Vellaichamy Nadar Polytechnic College and Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College.
Where is Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India
Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India is 9.587209, and the longitude is 77.951431. Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 35' 13.9524'' N and 77° 57' 5.1516'' E.
|DMS Lat||9° 35' 13.9524'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 57' 5.1516'' E|
Coordinates of Virudhunagar, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)