Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.328506, -2.743870.
Kendal is a market town in the district of South Lakeland, Cumbria, England, UK, located on River Kent in the northwestern region of the country and about 21 miles north of Lancaster. It is one of the largest towns in Cumbria. The town is a very popular tourist spot in the modern UK, known for its beautiful architecture, festivals, historical landmarks, antique stores, and numerous tobacco shops. The town is famous for Kendal Mint Cake, which is very popular as a source of energy among climbers. Points of interest in the town are Kendal Town Hall, Abbot Hall, Kendal Castle, Quaker Tapestry Museum, Kendal War Memorial, Kendal Museum, KendalWall, Kendal Leisure Centre, Lakeland Museum, as well as a few parks and golf clubs. Kendal railway station serves the area. The town is also home to Kendal College. Kendal hosts the Lakes International Comic Art Festival every year.
Where is Kendal, UK on Map?
Road map of Kendal, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kendal, UK
Kendal, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kendal, UK is 54.328506, and the longitude is -2.743870. Kendal, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 19' 42.6216'' N and 2° 44' 37.9320'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 19' 42.6216'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 44' 37.9320'' W|
Coordinates of Kendal, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)