Stone, Staffordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.906002, -2.147913.
Stone is a typical British small market town in Staffordshire, with the population close to 16,500 people. Stone is located 5 miles north from Stafford, and it is a small transportation point which widely uses railroad, water ways, and roads for transporting various cargoes and passengers. There is a history of brewing in Stone, and local beer brands are very famous and tasty.
Map of Stone, Staffordshire, UK
Stone, Staffordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stone, Staffordshire, UK is 52.906002, and the longitude is -2.147913. Stone, Staffordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 54' 21.6072'' N and 2° 8' 52.4868'' W.
Stone, Staffordshire, UK elevation is 105 meters height, that is equal to 344 feet.
Stone, Staffordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 54' 21.6072'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 8' 52.4868'' W|
|Elevation (m)||105 m|
|Elevation (f)||344 feet|
Coordinates of Stone, Staffordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)