Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 7.926639, -2.382596.
Menji is a town in western Ghana, located about 9 miles from the border with Cote d'Ivoire. It is a part of Lebialem division and is a settlement with the population of about 20,000 people. The town is a small center of agriculture, with a few not bad cafes located near Highway R93.
Where is Menji, Ghana on Map?
Road map of Menji, Ghana shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Menji, Ghana
Menji, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Menji, Ghana is 7.926639, and the longitude is -2.382596. Menji, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 7° 55' 35.9004'' N and 2° 22' 57.3456'' W.
Menji, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||7° 55' 35.9004'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 22' 57.3456'' W|
Coordinates of Menji, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Apam, Winneba, Cetral, Ghana (5.296776, -0.740891)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)