Kevadia, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.882874, 73.697624.
Kevadia is a small tourist town located near Shoolpaneshwar Natural Preserve in the central part of Gujarat, west India. It is nested on the left bank of the Narmada River and is a known resort. It is a destination for those who want to spend a few days on an amazing natural setting, as well as enjoy local historical monuments like an old bridge Godboe Gate, an old dam, some temples, and so on. The number of residents of the town is close to 13,000 people.
Where is Kevadia, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Kevadia, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kevadia, Gujarat, India
Kevadia, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kevadia, Gujarat, India is 21.882874, and the longitude is 73.697624. Kevadia, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 52' 58.3464'' N and 73° 41' 51.4464'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 52' 58.3464'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 41' 51.4464'' E|
Coordinates of Kevadia, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)