Khaper, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.532078, 73.930962.
Khaper is a small town located in the northernmost district of Maharashtra state, India, near Shoolpaneshwar Sancturary. The town is a home to about 35 hundred people, and it is a small agricultural settlement, nested on the shores of a large artificial lake. It is possible to reach the town by a very good new highway.
Where is Khaper, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Khaper, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Khaper, Maharashtra, India
Khaper, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khaper, Maharashtra, India is 21.532078, and the longitude is 73.930962. Khaper, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 31' 55.4808'' N and 73° 55' 51.4632'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 31' 55.4808'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 55' 51.4632'' E|
Coordinates of Khaper, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)