Khatu, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.367512, 75.405708.
Khatu (sometimes also spelled as Khatoo) is a small town in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is a common destination for Hindu pilgrims since there is a historic sacred temple, Shyam Baba, located there. There is also a so called holy pond (Shyam Kund) near the temple, which is believed to have an important religious meaning as well.
Map of Khatu, Rajasthan, India
Khatu, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khatu, Rajasthan, India is 27.367512, and the longitude is 75.405708. Khatu, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 22' 3.0432'' N and 75° 24' 20.5488'' E.
Khatu, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 22' 3.0432'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 24' 20.5488'' E|
Coordinates of Khatu, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)