Scone, Perth, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.419434, -3.401932.
Scone is a small town in the neighborhood of Perth, situated in Scotland northern UK. It is a very beautiful Medieval town situated 7 miles north of Perth city center. There are many landmarks and interesting palaces in the town, including the Royal Mansion, a large castle, a few churches, restaurants, etc. It used to be the capital of the old Kingdom of Alba, with plenty of interesting architecture. The number of the residents is close to 44 hundred.
Map of Scone, Perth, UK
Scone, Perth, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scone, Perth, UK is 56.419434, and the longitude is -3.401932. Scone, Perth, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 25' 9.9624'' N and 3° 24' 6.9552'' W.
Scone, Perth, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Scone, Perth, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 25' 9.9624'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 24' 6.9552'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Scone, Perth, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)