Koregaon, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.696634, 74.160721.
A small town with the population of about 23,500 residents, Koregaon is located near Satara, Maharashtra state. It is famous with a few historic temples like Kedareshwar Mandir, Shree Bhairavnath Mandir, etc. There is a small industrical area in the town, with a few companies cultivating and processing beans.
Where is Koregaon, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Koregaon, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Koregaon, Maharashtra, India
Koregaon, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Koregaon, Maharashtra, India is 17.696634, and the longitude is 74.160721. Koregaon, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 41' 47.8824'' N and 74° 9' 38.5956'' E.
|DMS Lat||17° 41' 47.8824'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 9' 38.5956'' E|
Coordinates of Koregaon, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)