Kosamba, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.455423, 72.957870.
Kosamba is a large municipality in southeastern Gujarat, located about 45 miles south of the city of Ankleshwar. Kosamba is a traditional Gujarati community, with most of the people employed by various business companies working in manufacturing and social services. The population of the town is close to 50,000 people. There are a few very good schools in the town, including Shree V S Patel High School old and other newer schools. There are plenty of traditional festivals and various events in the town, including seasonal fairs and various religious celebrations.
Where is Kosamba, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Kosamba, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kosamba, Gujarat, India
Kosamba, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kosamba, Gujarat, India is 21.455423, and the longitude is 72.957870. Kosamba, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 27' 19.5228'' N and 72° 57' 28.3320'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 27' 19.5228'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 57' 28.3320'' E|
Coordinates of Kosamba, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)