Kusali, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.818230, 75.688118.
A small town in central Maharashtra, Kusali has the population close to 2,500 people. The town is located near the city of Jalna, and it is a small center of farming, with a number of private companies producing meat and related products. The town is located on the shores of the Dudhana River.
Map of Kusali, Maharashtra, India
Kusali, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kusali, Maharashtra, India is 19.818230, and the longitude is 75.688118. Kusali, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 49' 5.6280'' N and 75° 41' 17.2248'' E.
Kusali, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 49' 5.6280'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 41' 17.2248'' E|
Coordinates of Kusali, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)