Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.467000, 75.967003.
Kushalnagar is a town in Karnataka, southern India, with the population of about 26,500 people. Local community is quite multi-cultural, and there are a few languages spoken in the town, including Are Bhashe, Kannada, Tibetan, and others. The town is famous as a small center of growing vegetables and tropic fruits.
Where is Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India
Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India is 12.467000, and the longitude is 75.967003. Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 28' 1.2000'' N and 75° 58' 1.2108'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 28' 1.2000'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 58' 1.2108'' E|
Coordinates of Kushalnagar, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)