Kusumgram, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.389038, 88.129440.
Kusumgram is a town in West Bengal, situated near Highway 15. The town was founded in the Middle Ages and is an interesting place to visit for those who've got a taste of local culture. Kusumgram is a great place to spend a day and enjoy local food, have some great fresh air, sit and meditate under huge palm trees.
Where is Kusumgram, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Kusumgram, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kusumgram, West Bengal, India
Kusumgram, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kusumgram, West Bengal, India is 23.389038, and the longitude is 88.129440. Kusumgram, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 23' 20.5368'' N and 88° 7' 45.9840'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 23' 20.5368'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 7' 45.9840'' E|
Coordinates of Kusumgram, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)