Ranaghat, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.174049, 88.563934.
Ranaghat is a city in eastern part of West Bengal, located less than 10 miles from the border between India and Bangladesh. The number of residents of the city is close to 340,000 people, most of which are refugees of Bangladesh origin. The city is considered to be between 500 and 600 years old, and for centuries it used to be ruled by British authorities. Local landmarks include Churni Nodir ghat, Nistarini Temple, Pal-Chaudhuri House, an old church (the only in West Bengal), etc/
Where is Ranaghat, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Ranaghat, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ranaghat, West Bengal, India
Ranaghat, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ranaghat, West Bengal, India is 23.174049, and the longitude is 88.563934. Ranaghat, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 10' 26.5764'' N and 88° 33' 50.1624'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 10' 26.5764'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 33' 50.1624'' E|
Coordinates of Ranaghat, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)