Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.919685, -0.660657.
Leighton Buzzard is a small town in Bedfordshire, UK, situated about 90 miles north of London and 8 miles south of Bletchley. The town has been developing as a small industrial center, with a small company producing Lipton tea, a small clothing, and polymer producing facility. There are many mansions, small restaurants, and galleries, as well as a small brewery producing a special great beer.
Map of Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK is 51.919685, and the longitude is -0.660657. Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 55' 10.8660'' N and 0° 39' 38.3652'' W.
Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 55' 10.8660'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 39' 38.3652'' W|
Coordinates of Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)