Lunglei, Mizoram, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.867069, 92.765533.
Lunglei is a large municipality in central part of Mizoram state, located in the easternmost part of India. It is located 7 miles from the border with Bangladesh. There are about 57,000 people living in the town, and it is a historic town emerged in Aizawl epoch in the late 19th century. The town is a small education center, with a few colleges and high schools. The main landmarks of the town include Khawnglung Wildlife Sanctuary, Kawmzawl Park, Saikuti Hall and Museum, etc.
Map of Lunglei, Mizoram, India
Lunglei, Mizoram, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lunglei, Mizoram, India is 22.867069, and the longitude is 92.765533. Lunglei, Mizoram, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 52' 1.4484'' N and 92° 45' 55.9188'' E.
Lunglei, Mizoram, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 52' 1.4484'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 45' 55.9188'' E|
Coordinates of Lunglei, Mizoram, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)