Maidstone, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.272644, 0.525270.
A beautiful small town of Maidstone is situated in Kent county, the UK, about 35 miles east of London. It was established centuries ago and has been developing as a large center of trade and commerce, linked to other cities and towns by highways, railways, and rivers. Local nature is amazing, with the beauty of the River Medway. The city is also famous for The Mall Maidstone shopping center, a few parks like Mote Park, and historic architecture such as Leeds Castle, All Saints Church, and County Hall.
Where is Maidstone, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Maidstone, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Maidstone, Kent, UK
Maidstone, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maidstone, Kent, UK is 51.272644, and the longitude is 0.525270. Maidstone, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 16' 21.5184'' N and 0° 31' 30.9720'' E.
Maidstone, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 16' 21.5184'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 31' 30.9720'' E|
Coordinates of Maidstone, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)