Maidstone, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.272644, 0.525270.
A beautiful small city of Maidstone is situated in Kent county, the UK, about 35 miles east of London. It was established centuries ago and has been developing as a large center of trade and commerce, linked to other cities and towns by highways, railways, and rivers. Local nature is amazing, with the beauty of the Thames river. The city is also famous with its large toffee factory, with its shopping mall, a few parks and historic architecture of the city center.
Map of Maidstone, Kent, UK
Maidstone, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Maidstone, Kent, UK is 51.272644, and the longitude is 0.525270. Maidstone, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 16' 21.5184'' N and 0° 31' 30.9720'' E.
Maidstone, Kent, UK elevation is 14 meters height, that is equal to 46 feet.
Maidstone, Kent, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 16' 21.5184'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 31' 30.9720'' E|
|Elevation (m)||14 m|
|Elevation (f)||46 feet|
Coordinates of Maidstone, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)