South Benfleet, Essex, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.567360, 0.550539.
A small town of South Benfleet is a small settlement in central Essex, UK, located about 30 miles east from London, in the neighborhood of Southend-on-Sea. It is a historic town and a small center of transportation and trade. It is famous with a fierce battel taking place in the 10th century. Just like all similar kind of town in the county, South Benfleet has a few very old architectural monuments like Saint Mary's Parish Church, old Castle, Old City Hall, etc.
Map of South Benfleet, Essex, UK
South Benfleet, Essex, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of South Benfleet, Essex, UK is 51.567360, and the longitude is 0.550539. South Benfleet, Essex, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 34' 2.4960'' N and 0° 33' 1.9404'' E.
South Benfleet, Essex, UK elevation is 26 meters height, that is equal to 85 feet.
South Benfleet, Essex, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 34' 2.4960'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 33' 1.9404'' E|
|Elevation (m)||26 m|
|Elevation (f)||85 feet|
Coordinates of South Benfleet, Essex, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)