Mala, Kerala, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 10.240298, 76.263130.
A small town of Mala is situated in the state of Kerala, somewhere on the halfway between the cities of Kochi and Thrissur. The town is a small tourist spot famous with the ruins of a small synagogue and an old Catholic church, St. Stanislous Cosca. The town's population is close to 13 thousand people, and there are two large colleges in the town. Many tourists come to the town to enjoy beautiful views.
Where is Mala, Kerala, India on Map?
Road map of Mala, Kerala, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mala, Kerala, India
Mala, Kerala, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mala, Kerala, India is 10.240298, and the longitude is 76.263130. Mala, Kerala, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 10° 14' 25.0728'' N and 76° 15' 47.2680'' E.
|DMS Lat||10° 14' 25.0728'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 15' 47.2680'' E|
Coordinates of Mala, Kerala, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)