Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.756807, 78.839264.
Tikamgarh is a small city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, Central India. The population of the city is about 80,000 people. It is a very beautiful historic city and the former capital of of Orchha Vikramajit, a local region of the 17th-18th century. There are plenty of landmarks in the city, like Kundeshwar and Orchha temples, Mahendra Sagar, Shaan-E-park, Orchha Palace, and many many more.
Map of Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.756807, and the longitude is 78.839264. Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 45' 24.5052'' N and 78° 50' 21.3504'' E.
Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 346 meters height, that is equal to 1,135 feet.
Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 45' 24.5052'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 50' 21.3504'' E|
|Elevation (m)||346 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,135 feet|
Coordinates of Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)