Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.453126, 77.807236.
Sivakasi (சிவகாசி), nicknamed "Little Japan of India" and "Cracker City of India", is a large town in Virudhunagar District, the state of Tamil Nadu, India, situated to the east of Western Ghats. It is known for its factories producing matches and firecrackers. The town's economy is also based on the printing industry. Founded in the 15th century and named for Lord Varanasi Shivan, the town is also an important cultural place with many temples, mosques, and other historic buildings, such as Kasi Viswanathar Temple and Badhrakali Amman Temple. The town is home to Standard Fireworks Rajaratnam College for Women. Sivakasi Railway Station serves the area.
Where is Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India
Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India is 9.453126, and the longitude is 77.807236. Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 27' 11.2536'' N and 77° 48' 26.0496'' E.
|DMS Lat||9° 27' 11.2536'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 48' 26.0496'' E|
Coordinates of Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)